Monday 14 January 2013

Rainbow Nail Art Tutorial

Day 9 of 31 day challenge: Rainbow Nails
 
Rainbow nails are really simple and easy todo.
I have added glitter as you know i love the stuff - Unfortunately my camera has picked it up blured but its glittery.
 
For this tutorial you will need:
-Top and base nail varnish
- Red,Yellow,Blue,Green nail art pens
- White nail varnish
- Glittery nail narnish
 
 
 


First off undercoat you nail with your base nail varnish.
 
With your white nail varnish paint the tip of your nail in a cloud shape.
It almost like doing a french tip when you have had one to may glasses of wine :)
I am using Rimmel nail tip whitner.

 
With your nail art pens make an arch from the one end of yours to the other.
Your first arch with provide a gride for the rest.

 
Once your nails have completely dried apply your glittery nail varnish.
I am using Models own jack frost.
I also applied a top coat to protect my design.
 
Appologyies for the picture it looks blured but the glitter is that fine my camera didnt pick it up :(

 
Katie
 
* Don't have a dotting tool?... You can use a blunt pencil ,the end of a hair grip or blunt the end of a tooth pick.

* Don't have a nail art pen?... You can use a think nail art brush or paint brush.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)