Monday 31 December 2012

Oh My Gosh....

Beauty Steals WINNER: Beauty Bible Awards... Glittery review.
 
Gosh 540 Ocean Nail Varnish RRP £5
Gosh Glitter RRP £3.99
 
 
 
 
I recently seen an article in a magazine about Gosh's award winning range of nail varnishes so i went out a bought one for my self to try it out.
I bought Gosh - Ocean 540
 
 
The colour is amazing its a blueish green very shimmery almost mermaidesque. The coverage was really good even just with one coat.
I paired the nail varnish with Gosh glitter pot ,in the same colour, to give it a glamours look.
 


 
The glitter was easy to use - I simple painted the end of my nail and popped my nail in to the pot. For the full covered nail i painted my nail and lightly tapped the glitter on to my nail using a fan nail art brush to dust the unwanted glitter.
The glitter stuck really well to my nail and hasn't really budged.
 
The only criticism i had was when i applied a clear top coat the glitter became very dull and totally lost its sparkle however you can wear the glitter with out a top coat it just wont last as long but does give you a better effect.
 
 This picture really doesn't do the nail varnish/ glitter any justice it SO sparkly - it twinkles in the light when you move your hand.
I found it hard to keep my eye off my nails.
 
 
Overall i rate this product: 8/10 
 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)