Tuesday 22 January 2013

Glittery Nails

Day 17 of 31 Day challenge: Glittery Nails
 
Yes the time has come to go glitter mad and show off my favourite nail varnish.
 
For my glittery look i used:
Revlon Top and base coat
Models own Indian Ocean and Dancing Queen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After undercoating my nail with my base coat i applied models own Indian ocean.
A nice light and shimmery base colour.
 
 
 
When my base colour was dry i applied approximately 3 coats of models own dancing queen.
I am addicted to this nail varnish its a must have!
It contains green, blue and gold glitter with large chunks of silver and blue fleck diamonds.
 
 
 
Applied my top coat to protect the glitter.
Wow ...i cant take my eye of these dazzlers - They would defiantly make any outfit glam.

 
Katie
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)