Sunday 20 January 2013

Blingy Delicate Nail Art Tutorial

Day 15 of 31 day challenge: Delicate Print
 
This was one of the toughest days yet. I have had a complete mind block trying to think what to do for this one hence why it is so late been posted.
I started doing delicate print and sort of turned out to be blingy too.
I hope you like it :)
 
For this tutorial you will need:
- Base and top coat nail varnish
- Base colour nail varnish
- Contras colour nail varnish
- Dotting tool
- Rhinestones two sizes
- Nail art brush
- Nail glue
 
 
 

First off undercoat your nails with your base coat nail varnish.
 
Once dry apply your base colour
I am using Models own nude beige.

 
Take your nail art brush to create an arrow shape using your contrast colour.
I am using rimmel nail tip whitener.

 
With your dotting tool and create 5 little dot under the arrow you created.
 
Take a rhinestone and glue on to the tip of the arrow.

 
On my thumb nail i went a bit mental and stuck rhinestone all over one corner of my nail.



Finish your design with your top coat.



 
Katie
 
* Don't have a dotting tool?... You can use a blunt pencil ,the end of a hair grip or blunt the end of a tooth pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)