Sunday 19 May 2013

Beauty Binge #2

As you know i went a little mad in Superdrug this weekend, but who can blame me it was 3 for 2 on all beauty products , you would have done the same right?
 
RRP £3.99

 
As a collector of all things nails i wanted to see if the Barry M Gelly nail varnish was up to the hype. I have read several blogs raving about this product and well i wanted my say too.
I am pleased to say i wasn't disappointed, the nail varnish was easy to apply with the thin brush which enabled me to get right to the edge of my nail. 
I applied two thin layers of the pomegranate colour to my nails which dried in an instant leaving my nails with a super high gloss shine. No top coat needed.
I have had a lot of UV Gel manicure which always boast a fantastic shine and this nail vanish looks just as good. The picture really doesn't do it justice.
I found the nail varnish has been pretty hard waring (so far), even after doing the dreaded house work choirs.
 
I would defiantly recommend it if you have a little spare cash, it is a cheaper than a UV gel manicure after all.
 
Katie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)