Saturday 27 April 2013

Glitz and Glam

Wow... I think i have died and gone to glitter ball heaven.
 
My wonderful boyfriend bought me this amazing nail varnish as he knows i am an addict, OK hes fuelling my addiction but i am not complaining.
 
 
Barry M have brought out a rang of fab glittery nail varnishes and this is one of them it is called Rose Quartz and at £3.99 its a steal.
The bottle contains very small specks of silver glitter which changes colour in the light and large pink hexagon flecks.
I applied two think layers over the top of the Essie We're in this together to create a very girly look, which i love, well which girl would?
 
I will be using it in future nail art tutorial i am sure so keep your eyes peeled.
 
Katie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)