Sunday 30 December 2012

Most Expensive Nail Varnish

Whats the most you would pay for nail varnish?...... £160,000?

The back end of this year Azature produced the most expensive nail varnish at a cost of £160,000 topping the Models own brand at £83,000.

This one of a kind nail varnish has a total of 267 carat of black Diamonds and has a hand made platinum sterling cap finished off with 60 hand-set black diamonds.

Azature jeweller to the stars said: 

One day I thought, "why not showcase this style on nails?" So I developed a Black Diamond Nail Polish with the same attention and quality as my jewelry in order to preserve the elegance of the black diamond


 
It seems that the luxurious nail varnish has only been worn by celebrities Kelly Osborn and Jenifer Lopez.
Kelly Osborn hit the front of the paper when she wore the dubbed black king nail varnish at the Emmy Awards.



Kelly Tweeted 'I'm s***ting myself to have that much money on my nails!'















If your interested in buying Azature nail varnish it can be picked up exclusively from selfridges.
I would personally have to save for 25 years to even come close to buying this product.

Azature has kindly brought out a budget nail varnish, for people like me, containing 1 real black diamond at the price of £17 also available at selfridges.
I have just purchased this dazzling nail varnish so keep your eyes peel for my review.

Whats your thoughts, is it really worth it?

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)